StatCounter

Sunday, July 24, 2011

For The Record

Okay, I have no wish to be unfair and completely biased here. I'm not Wikipedia. Therefore, in all fairness, I should say:

I have just heard from an auto-confirmed editor of Wikipedia, by private e-mail, and he/she tells me that not everybody on Wikipedia is on board or okay with what goes on there. He/she (I honestly don't know which) confirms that there is a definite cabal or club or WTF you want to call it of ultra-left idiots, some of them hippie-dippy Sixties retreads, who make a policy of systematically attacking, defaming, and undermining the reputations of people they don't like, especially anybody with success and money. (Presumably excluding Jimmy Wales.)

Apparently there is some kind of sound and fury going on over there (wherever "over there" may be) over the Rupert Murdoch entry; this phone hacking thing in the U. K. has brought the screaming-meemie Murdoch-haters out in force.


Hey, I suppose I should be glad I'm not a billionaire. Imagine how these morons would treat me if I had money.

-Harold A. Covington


No comments:

Post a Comment