StatCounter

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wiki-Penitent

To be completely fair and honest, I have received several responses from Wikipedia editors who are quite familiar with the problems of left-wing, liberal bias and (apparently even more so) just plain personal malice at Wikipedia. If you are one of these, I apologize for tarring you all with the same brush--but a man is known by the company he keeps, and maybe you need to start re-thinking the company you keep.

For those of you who wish to contact me personally, my e-mail is nwnet@earthlink.net Unlike Wikipedia editors who hide behind computer keyboards and pseudonyms in order lie and defame other people, there is no mystery as to who I am, what I think and believe, or where I can be found.

-Harold A. Covington

P. S: It's best to e-mail me directly. You can post comments here if you want to say something to me, but I won't be approving any, the reason being that the Usual Suspects always accuse me of "sock-puppetry" when people agree with me, so I figure we'll just nip that whole issue right in the bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment