StatCounter

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Raison d'Etre

The temptation to use this blog to defend myself against the specific false, malicious, and defamatory allegations made against me on Wikipedia is at times overwhelming, but I realize I need to avoid that.

I believe that the best use that can be made of this site is not to become involved in mud-wrestling with Goat Dancers--which has always been their goal, to turn my deadly serious writing and broadcasting into a zoo and a freak show.

No, I need to use this as a forum to discuss Wikipedia itself, to document how Wikipedia and its editors are engaging in a systematic campaign to shape and control my narrative, as the media libs would say, out of their own personal political and ideological agendas, and how the whole thing is basically a ghastly abuse of power on the part of people who themselves are clearly mentally, emotionally, and morally unfit to exercise such power over the lives of others.

That's what this blog is about, the central idea anyway, although I presume there will be many long and bizarre tangents as the months and years roll on. Yes, I know, this is going to be a long campaign. Taking on people with genuine money and power is never easy and never quick. I get that.

They still have until Thursday to permanently remove the false and defamatory material before we begin the next phase.




No comments:

Post a Comment