StatCounter

Sunday, July 24, 2011

No Response Yet


Typical Wikipedia editor

On Thursday, July 21, 2011 I told Wikipedia via an e-mail to their only published contact address that I would give them one week to remove the defamatory material. I received no official response--I have not received any official response from Wikipedia at all during the entire five years or so they have been libeling me--but what someone did was to re-write the entire article in the usual snide leftist style, carefully weasel-wording everything so that no actual lie is stated but several implied.

Okay, that I expect from leftists, since they have no scholarly standards or personal honor, but they screwed up--they did include one specific and outright lie which just happens to be one of the few that I can, if necessary, prove false with documents in a court of law. I am now engaged in an "edit war" with someone called Edward321 or some such shit, removing that one single false allegation which apparently they have decided is where they nail their colors to the mast and insist on their absolute right to defame and to facilitate cyber-stalking where it is in accordance with their left-wing, liberal personal ideologies.

I take it down and he puts it back up. Apparently after three edits per day is when they block it with "temporary page protection" (i.e. lock the page to make sure the libeled individual cannot correct or remove defamatory material.) The rest of the article is nasty and malicious, but I've read worse.

However, I notice that they have also removed the entire previous talk page, including almost five years of commentary on all of these defamation attempts from myself and from Wikipedia editors. I guess there were things in there that Wikipedia doesn't want people to see. Finally, they have done something whereby I cannot add new comments to the talk page or comment on anything there, hence another reason for this blog.

-Harold A. Covington

(Oops! Almost forgot to sign it. Again, I am not a Wikipedia editor. I will sign each of these posts, with my real name.)

No comments:

Post a Comment